As expected, Karlie Kloss ruled the runways during Paris Fashion Week. After skipping New York, London and Milan, the 19-year-old beauty proved just why she is one of the best in the biz as she walked 15 shows in less than 10 days: Elie Saab, Miu Miu, Kanye West, Hakan, Paul & Joe, Paco Rabane, Stella McCartney, Kenzo, Haider Ackerman, Lanvin, Jean Paul Gaultier, Viktor + Rolf, Christian Dior, Blamain and Anthony Vaccarello. Of these, she opened four and closed four.
So, since calling her the biggest model of the week is just a foregone conclusion, let’s take a look at her five best runway looks.
- Anthony Vaccarello — Karlie made her Paris debut storming the runway in a buttoned-up shirt, blouson jacket, and high-waisted pants that was both military and chic.
- Balmain — Karlie walked this show for the first time and the simple make-up and hair did wonders for her natural beauty.
- Christian Dior — Karlie has long been a muse for the house and looked elegant closing the show in a tulle evening gown.
- Paul & Joe — Proving she can do dressed up or dressed down to the same glamorous effect, Karlie opened and closed this show looking fantastic in pants and a top.
- Elie Saab- For the last show of the week, Karlie rocked both the severe bangs all the girls wore as well as the red carpet evening wear Saab has become known for.