Happy Friday folks, and what a gorgeous Friday it is. So before you run off to begin your weekend of debauchery, here is a look at some of the stories you may have missed today while you were chained to your desk.
- Kate Middleton went out in a pretty teal dress this evening in London and, while we know she is a royal and that is very serious, we have to say it; girl looks hot.
- NBC picked up Dane Cook’s new sitcom, Next Caller Please. We are actually too shocked and disturbed by this turn of events to even try and think of something amusing to write.
- It seems like Justin Bieber will be making an appearance on SNL this weekend.
- HAPPY ENDINGS HAS BEEN RENEWED FOR AN ENTIRE THIRD SEASON! We will take the great with the Dane Cook awful. Also, please start watching this show people, we beg of you.
- Why you gotta workout in platform sneakers?
- Let’s cast Christian Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey.
- If you’re the kind of person who enjoys online puzzles, we got one for you.
- Martha Stewart was on 2 Broke Girls?
- Check out the amazing Emeli Sandé.