- To celebrate her i-D debut 20 years ago, Kate Moss has 4 different covers for the magazine (another theory is that it was impossible to decide which one to go with because this woman is scarily beautiful.)
- You can now livestream New York Fashion Week. FINALLY.
- André Leon Talley is reportedly getting a late-night show! (but, not to worry, he’ll still be contributing to Vogue.)
- Speaking of Vogue, this week’s best dressed list includes film actresses wearing their best during the red carpet season.
- If you want statement lipstick but struggle with the messiness, these 10 colors will give you just the right amount of oomph without scaring people from kissing you. Everybody wins!
Trending in Style: Kate Moss Scores 4 i-D Covers At Once
You Might Like