- Aziz Ansari’s joke at last night’s Golden Globes about shopping at “Kevin Dior, Christian Dior’s cousin who works at Home Depot” was the inspiration for a new fake twitter account.
- Last night had a lot of great looks, but mermaid gowns and hair were especially common (though the ladies sporting them all looked lovely as ever!)
- Speaking of the Golden Globes, Ricky Gervais tweeted a picture of his, um, “outfit” for the event. It’s kind of brilliant.
- San Francisco has opened Tomboy Tailor, the first “tomboy” store in America, making it a little easier for women to find nicely-tailored menswear. About time!
- Who knew: how you hold your bag reflects on your personality.
Trending in Style: There’s a ‘Kevin Dior’ Twitter Already
You Might Like