- Disney has helped Barney’s create their famed holiday windows this season by creating Disney versions of various fashion A-listers.
- Penélope Cruz has just signed a 3-year contract with Loewe, the Spanish leather goods firm owned by Louis Vuitton.
- Starting November 15, Barney’s will be selling vintage, one-of-a-kind jewelry from Miriam Kaskell’s line from the early 90s. Just in time for the holidays!
- Rita Ora wore a crazily similar dress at the EMAs to Rihanna’s at the 2010 American Music Awards. Was it coincidence, or an intentional tribute? More importantly: who wore it best?
- Oxblood is a shade that looks good on everyone, so how will you wear it?
- Tulip dresses, named after the shape of skirt, are extremely flattering, and can be easily worn with tights until springtime.
Trending in Style: Lady Gaga Goes Disney For Barney’s Holiday Windows
You Might Like