Here’s what you missed today.
- Lady Gaga premiered a new song, “Princess Die,” at her concert in Australia, which we hope is not a horrible pun.
- Carly Rae Jepsen still has the hottest song in the country with “Call Me Maybe,” and at this point seems to be the Song of Summer winner.
- Here’s a video of Magic Mike star Channing Tatum stripping back in the day.
- Matt Lauer’s wife will divorce him if Natalie Morales becomes his Today cohost, according to some crazed claim, as the two had an affair in 2006. This would be an AMAZING story if it’s true.
- Britney Spears is looking good at the latest X Factor auditions in Rhode Island.
- See what Phi Phi O’Hara from RuPaul’s Drag Race has been up to recently.
- Alex Pettyfer talks about stripping on camera.
- Remembering Nora Ephron.
- Matt Bomer shirtless pics. A whole bunch of them.