Gaga posted this TwitPic from the video. Er, um… Crotchy!!!!
Today Lady Gaga‘s video for “Born This Way” (or at least one of them) makes its big premiere. Already, you can watch it on her site, LadyGaga.com. And the big whopping “Born This Way” TV premiere will occur at 5pm ET on MTV’s “The Seven.” And Logo will air the video at 5:50pm ET, too. It’s gonna be all over the place, Lil’ Monsters!
But chances are, you’ve watched it online. (How could you not???) I don’t want to spoil it for you, so after the jump, I just have a few thoughts.
Not from the video, but a new Gaga shot nonetheless.
Above, you can see Gaga has colored her hair. A little. Or as she put it via Twitter: “Dyed my bangs black. Its my new monsterlook. Let the mitosis of the future begin. Off to meet Judas.”
So, clearly we’ll see more of the blackness in the “Judas” video. But first — “BORN THIS WAY” and a few thoughts…
- I loooove the “Vertigo” soundtrack music which opens the video. Classic. Epic. Bernard Herrmann and Alfred Hitchcock might appreciate this? Or, perhaps they’d be appalled.
- I tried to pay attention to the long rambling opening monologue/backstory set-up about planet G.O.A.T. and birthing beings and all that, but it went on so long I got lost. But all the gooey visuals were fun to look at, and I like Gaga’s tall hair bun.
- Gaga is feeling very gyno- these days, don’t ya think. This video is snatch-tastic. Just sayin’…
- I like the creepy skullface makeup with the big raccoon eyes, paired with the cater/waiter tux look (it shows up around the 4:11 mark). It’s like a goth/Halloween episode of “Party Down.”
- Apparently, 2011 is all about zipper boobs. And zipper cooter.
- And I like the glimpses of the oil slick orgy/pile-on toward the end. Fun visual.
So, that’s it. It’s a big video, loooooong, and well… Will there be another version? Wait and see.
I loved the gap-tooth, bony-face washed out look toward the end. Very fashion rebel. And yes, it reminded me of Wanda.