- Lena Dunham went full-Twiggy for her Entertainment Weekly “Entertainers of the Year” shoot. Here’s how to get her look!
- The Les Miserables premiere finally happened! Anne Hathaway sported an interesting pearl-y gown (lovely color but structurally? Hmm…), Amanda Seyfried went for dramatic ruffles and side-swept waves, and Eddie Redmayne wore bluuue velllvet…
- Instagram selfies were a huge part of the Twitter world this past year. Here are the top pics!
- Ripped tights, when done tastefully, can add nice detailing to a solid-colored skirt or too-proper dress.
- Earmuffs are the total underdogs of the winter headgear world — it feels like no one ever wears them, even though they’re much more effective at keeping you warm AND won’t give you hat hair. Also, they look real endearing!
Trending in Style: Lena Dunham Is One HOT Twiggy
You Might Like