Madame Mayhem is a Manhattan born singer and songwriter whose latest single, “Save Me,” is available now on iTunes. We took some time to have this loud and proud rocker, as known for her style as her sound, answer our nine questions.
1. Movie line you use, possibly too much.
“You Make Me Sad” –- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. Church of Scientology or Church of Latter Day Saints?
I believe in God.
3. Trend you’d be happy to see the end of?
All of them. Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
4. Favorite Cher song & why?
“Believe” — “Do You Believe In Life After Love” … because I’m a believer in comebacks
5. Which Spice Girl are you?
My favorite was Ginger Spice, But I am def. Scary!
6. Marry, F*ck, Kill: Anderson Cooper, James Franco, Andy Cohen
Marry All, F*CK All in my mind , KILL None
7. Who do you stalk on Facebook?
Myself … I’m my favorite Toy
8. Best drunk text you’ve ever sent or received?
If only I could remember
9. Lie you always tell?
I’m blatantly honest, truthful to a fault