- Marion Cotillard reached the point of no return with her Dior heels and took them off mid-carpet, all while her publicist begged her to put them back on so as to not insult the designer. But we all know no one takes Dior heels off without a good reason (like excruciating pain), so people need to chill.
- The 2012 AFI Festival featured some lovely looks from the likes of Christina Hendricks and Gloria Ruben, but there were definitely more than a few red carpet mishaps.
- Frank Ocean performed for Chanel’s “La Petite Veste Noire” in Paris, a creation of Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld.
- With Skyfall out this weekend, here’s a look back at all the beautifully trendy Bond women of the past.
- What are you doing still wearing a pea coat? It’s freezing out, so here are 10 coats under $300 that will keep you warm and are also cute enough to not consider going outside in a trench coat instead.
Trending in Style: Marion Cotillard Disgraces Dior
You Might Like