- The inauguration is on Monday, and knowing Michelle Obama, she’ll be in a dress beautiful and stunning enough for the occasion. But, ugh, the waiting! Here’s a list of the speculative dress designers. Who do you think will get the job?
- Kate Moss turned 39 yesterday, and spent the night at a pub with her husband, all while looking not a day over 25 and dressed in lovely corduroy pants.
- John Mayer and Barrett Alley created a line of wallets…pretty expensive ones, at that.
- Wrangler has created a pair of jeans that is lined with lotion and vows to help reduce cellulite. Huh?
- Hoodies are looking really cool these days — you can get a simple one, or deck out with graphic skulls and prints.
Trending in Style: Who Will Design Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Dress?
You Might Like