- Why has no one mentioned Natalie Portman’s pink-hued, Sofia Coppola-directed Dior campaign from the commercial breaks of last night’s Oscars?
- Everyone’s talking about the dresses seen on the Oscar red carpet, but what about the gown Michelle Obama wore for her surprise cameo?
- Perhaps this year’s biggest Oscar trend was men with long hair. Seriously, it has to be a good luck charm of some sort.
- Zooey Deschanel cut her hair into a chin-length bob that could totally translate into a sexy pin-up look, if she wants it to!
- On the hunt for that perfect concealer (crease control, zits and undereye circles?) This one by Benefit sounds like a good bet.
Trending in Style: Natalie Portman’s Dior Campaign
You Might Like