Happy Hump Day work folk! Let’s celebrate this glorious midway point with some super fun stories you may have missed while pretending to be busy all day. Follow us for yet another edition of While You Were Working.
- Want to know what the best film of the year will be? Our money is on Beasts of the Southern Wild, and you can watch the trailer for the Sundance winning film here. Also, practice pronouncing Quvenzhané Wallis, the 8-year-old is looking like a very likely Oscar nominee.
- Lady Gaga and that man we all forgot she was dating split. He’s cute and straight so start your engines ladies and misguided gays.
- Caramelized onions may be the greatest tasting thing in the world bu are impossible to make. Turns out that may be because every chef has been lying to us. Dickheads.
- A young mother with low self-esteem and a reality show got breast implants. Don’t you sometimes wish Dostoyevsky was still alive and writing?
- On a somber note, the remarkably talented Junior Seau was found dead this morning. Seau was a ten time All-Pro linebacker who played for the Patriots and Dolphins but is most remembered for his 12 years with the San Diego Chargers.
- Wanna see a hot male porn star talk about sex? Yeah, we thought so.
- Enjoy some of the hottest moments in boy band history here. Or at least the whitest moments in boy band history.
- The gorgeous Emily Deschanel discusses her new film.
- Happy Endings may just be the greatest gay show ever.