- André Leon Talley interviewed Quvenzhané Wallis, who is basically the cutest child you’ve ever seen mixed with the flyest friend you have.
- What stilt-like shoes was Lena Dunham wearing at the Golden Globes?
- Lana Del Rey is sporting a lot of padded pastel blazers lately and is looking a lot like Julia Roberts circa the 80s. You decide…is she a pretty woman?
- The Carrie Diaries is creating just as much Sex and the City nostalgia as Sex and the City wanted. And it’s safe to say, even after almost a decade since the show’s last season, Carrie Bradshaw’s looks are still appropriate to mimic.
- Speaking of nostalgia, “The Style Monk” Jerome LaMaar created a lookbook of classic female cartoon characters wearing big name designer ensembles.
Trending in Style: Quvenzhané Wallis is the Most Glamorous 9-Year-Old Ever
You Might Like