Trending in Style: Rihanna Collaborates With MAC
- Rihanna has been getting a lot of positive, non-Chris Brown attention lately, and to add to the list: she will be releasing several lines of color cosmetics with MAC, including RiRi Woo, a spin-off on MAC’s Ruby Woo red lipstick, her favorite of theirs.
- For those mourning the end of New York Fashion Week, there’s always London, and there are so many great ready-to-wear looks from the past 5 days.
- After being accused of being overwhelmingly white, T Magazine has decided to respond to the criticism and sworn to include more people of color in future issues.
- Stella McCartney has a new bag — made from the wool of her own sheep, Itsy and Bitsy.
- For Moonrise Kingdom fans (or, more specifically, fans of the costumes), check out this interview with designer Kasia Walicka-Maimone on her process for creating the pastel, 60s dreamlike wardrobe.