Logo’s “NewNowNext RuPaul’s Ultimate Fan Drag Swag Pack Sweepstakes”
Sponsored by Logo
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GRAND PRIZES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period/Sweepstakes Overview:
Logo’s “NewNowNext RuPaul’s Ultimate Fan Drag Swag Pack Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes“) commences at 11:59:59 AM Eastern Time (” ET“) on May 18, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 AM (ET) on May 31, 2012 (the “Promotion Period“). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM (ET)
on May 31, 2012.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF ALASKA AND HAWAII. Entrants must be at least fourteen (14) years of age or older at time of entry. Any entrant under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which entrant resides must obtain parental or legal guardian consent prior to entering this Sweepstakes. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. (“Sponsor“”), Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook“), OfferPop Corporation and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Released Parties“) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Grand Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. To Enter: Visit http://www.facebook.com/newnownext (the “Web Site“), “Like” the
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to participate in this Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Eligible Entries.” The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
5. Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: Five (5) grand prize winners (each a “Grand Prize Winner” and collectively, the “Grand Prize Winners“) will be selected at random from among all Eligible Entries received on or about June 1, 2012. Sponsor will make up to one (1) attempt over the twenty-four (24) hour period following Grand Prize Winners’ selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winners via
the phone number or email address provided on his/her Sweepstakes entry form. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached directly during the twenty-four (24) hour period (no voicemail will be left), such potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received.
6. Grand Prize Winner Verification: Each potential Grand Prize Winner must provide proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of his/her eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, and residence within two (2) business days of date of being notified as a potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting. Each Grand Prize Winner must sign (or his/her parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner is an eligible minor) within two (2) days of date of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, which among other things, release Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, members, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of a prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for a Grand Prize ; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release, which among other things, grants Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. In the event of non-compliance with this time period or with these Official Rules by a potential Grand Prize Winner, or in the event that prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes an Agreement to abide by these Official Rules. The Grand Prize Winner (and his/her parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor), also must acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to his/her prize and that Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to his /her prize. Grand Prize Winners (or, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the prizes and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or Grand Prize Winners may forfeit prizes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winners for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
Grand Prizes (5):
Each Grand Prize Winner win receive (a) one (1) pair of Iron Fist Shoes. The entry form will provide a field for size selection. Shoes are available in women’s sizes 6 – 10 and will be available on a first- come first-served basis (b) one (1) “RuPaul’s Drag Race” t-shirt, (c) one (1) “RuPaul’s Drag Race” calendar, (d) one (1) “RuPaul’s Drag Race” word magnet , (e) one (1) copy of “RuPaul’s Guide to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Style” (f) one (1) copy of “RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 2 on DVD, (g) one (1) copy of “RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 3 on DVD and (h) one (1) Team Chad button, Team Sharon and Team Phi Phi button. Sponsor is not responsible if any Grand Prize Winner is unable or unavailable to accept prize (collectively, the “Grand Prize(s)“).
The approximate retail value (“ARV“) of each Grand Prize is $200.00.
9. Additional Prize Terms: The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is $1,000.00 but is subject to change. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. All details related to the Grand Prizes not specifically listed above shall be solely determined by Sponsor. The tentative date range for fulfillment of the Grand Prizes will be between June 1, 2012 and July 31, 2012 and such dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion as applicable. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The value of the Grand Prizes may be taxable to Grand Prize Winners as income. Each Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the prize(s) received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, Grand Prize Winners (as well as all other Entrants) are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely Grand Prize Winners’ responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Grand Prize Winner or any potential Grand Prize Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize a Grand Prize as described herein.
No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prizes or any portion thereof permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
10. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Grand Prize Winner (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian), by acceptance of a Grand Prize (except where legally prohibited), grants permission for Sponsor and their designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. Released Parties assume no responsibility for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, damaged, garbled, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries; or for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor id not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, cellular tower, computer online systems, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless service provider, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, printing, human or other error in the printing of any Sweepstakes-related materials, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or in the announcement of the Grand Prizes and/or Grand Prize Winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date the Grand Prizes may be awarded to a winners to be selected from among all non-suspect Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries or entries by any means which subvert the entry process are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated entries) it suspects or finds: (a) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW RULES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prizes.
11. Request for Names of Grand Prize Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the Grand Prize Winners and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Logo’s “RuPaul’s Ultimate Fan Drag Swag Pack Sweepstakes“, Logo, 1540 Broadway, 31th FL, New York, NY 10036. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Grand Prize Winners must be made by July 31, 2012. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the name of the “Winners”. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
12. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Logo, a brand of Viacom International Inc., 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
Inquiries (whether questions, comments or complaints) should be directed to Sponsor, not to Facebook.