Plus Warehouse 13 ratings, and “Heather has Two Cigarettes”
Stark Sands at the Tony Award Nominees press reception.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Tim McGraw, who is 46, Judy Collins is 74, and Joanna Lumley is 67.
- Oprah Sits Down with Jason Collins and His Family on Oprah’s Next Chapter
- Gay Drama Alert: David Tutera Dropped His Partner And Wants Full Custody Of Their Unborn Twins.
- Here’s something I was not aware of: Russell Tovey has never played a gay role, and he’s waiting for the right one. “Every character I play is straight, which is unique, my agent says, because it’s not really been done before that someone who is completely out is able to play straight roles. So for me to play gay it has to be something special, because it might actually be more of a risk. So I’m waiting for that role – I want it to be something that moves things forward.”
- In ratings news, the numbers for Monday’s Warehouse 13 are in, and they’re a little soft, but on par with the first half of the season. But keep in mind that the first episode was online for a week and a half prior to the premiere, so that may have has something to do with it. Keep your fingers crossed for next week.
- Tennis is the hottest sport in the world (don’t let ANYONE tell you otherwise), but once again the question is asked: Why are there no gay male tennis stars?
- Jetblue has a message for Jason Collins.
- Billy Magnussen at at the Tony Award Nominees press reception.
- And here are nominees Billy Porter and Judith Light
- From the people who brought us last week’s “Mustard Stain” anti-gay PSA comes … “Heather Has Two Cigarettes.” If you can stomach more than a minute, you’re better than me.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Sean Maher. In 2002, Sean nabbed his biggest role to date, as Simon in the short-lived Firefly, which would go on to become one of the greatest cult hits in TV history (below). He reprised the role for 2005’s Serenity. Tomorrow – Sean goes back in time!
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80’S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80’s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80’s had to offer!
- At #44 is … Peter Barton. 56-year-old Peter is best known for The Powers Of Matthew Star and his soap work, but my favorite Peter role was in the classic Linda Blair horror turd Hell Night.
- Congrats to DoctorGhey2013 , who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Three’s Company.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here’s the cast of a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!
Surfer turned model Christian Candau and Daniel Arcaide
Source: The Underwear Expert