To get those juices flowing, we’re taking a look at the pros, with a countdown of the 17 sexiest ballers in the NBA.
1. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
The 17-time All-Star has a rocking’ bod, speaks fluent Italian and gave himself the nickname “Black Mamba.” What else do we need to know?
2. Tyson Chandler, Dallas Mavericks
Like many of the pros on our list, Chandler posed for ESPN magazine’s Body issue.
3. Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs
Eva Longoria’s ex is one of the NBA’s most stylish players. He even looks smoove with those googles on!
4. Kenneth Faried, Denver Nuggets
Not only is Faried one fine specimen, but he’s an staunch LGBT ally (with two awesome moms!)
5. Dwight Howard, Houston Rockets
6. Serge Ibaka, Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Danilo Gallinari, Denver Nuggets
8. Omri Casspi, Sacramento Kings
9. Jason Smith, New Orleans Hornets
This Knicks power forward has the looks of a Sean Cody model. If you’re into that sort of thing.
10. Wesley Matthews, Portland Trail Blazers
Matthews clearly cleans up well, but that tongue gives us all kinds of dirty ideas.
11. Chandler Parsons, Dallas Mavericks
The camera loves this pretty-boy forward for the Rockets—and we love his adorable bromance with teammate Jeremy Lin.
12. J.J. Redick, Los Angeles Clippers
A shooting guard for the Magic, this 6’4″ looker is a reformed party boy. (Like you can’t tell from his smile.)
13. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
Our body is ready for this 26-year-old point guard.
14. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
We didn’t pick Westbrook just because he’s an underwear model—but it didn’t hurt.
15. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
16. John Wall, Washington Wizards
17. Nick Young, Los Angeles Lakers
You don’t have to like Iggy Azalea’s music, but you have to admit she has good taste in boyfriends.