Straight up, now tell me: Are you prepared to love Nick Jonas forever? Oh, oh, oh. Speaking for myself: Yes, and I’m just having fun.
Learn more about these feelings in the ten best gay tweets of the week.
1. Nick Stadler knows Orson Scott Card is ready for his own personal hunger games.
If Ender’s Game breaks $100 million at the box office, Orson Scott Card intends to celebrate by hunting a homosexual with a crossbow.
— Nick Stadler (@Nickadoo) November 3, 2013
2. Billy Eichner charts Paula Abdul’s journey from Forever Your Girl to Forever A Woman In The Eyes Of Her Synagogue.
Paula Abdul is having her belated bat mitzvah in Israel, a ballsy move considering her relationship with militant Palestinian MC Skat Cat. — billy eichner (@billyeichner) November 4, 2013
3. Please extend a congratulatory fiddle-dee-dee to Chris Schleicher today!
Vivien Leigh was born 100 years ago today. I came out of the closet 5 years ago today. In 90 years, a new Supreme Witch shall materialize. — Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) November 5, 2013
4. Tyler Oakley is the only person who has used the term “#blessed” correctly.
5. Aw, James Adomian has met my last few boyfriends.
Narcissists are usually sexy and everything but they’re really catastrophically bad at creating a better world. — James Adomian (@JAdomian) October 31, 2013
6. Guy Branum reminds us how haunting Karen Carpenter’s “Dreidl Song” is.
It is November. I am listening to my Hanukkah playlist. Try to stop me.
— Guy Branum (@guybranum) November 4, 2013
7. Andy Herren won Big Brother and lost the appreciation of the best TV.
Big Brother has ruined game shows for me. When people win anything less than I won, I’m all like, “Chumps.”
— Andy Herren (@AndyHerren) November 4, 2013
8. I need a funeral gown — anyone have Bob Mackie’s number?
Cher performed on “Dancing With the Stars.” In a related story, your 58-year-old gay neighbor Terry exploded. — Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) November 5, 2013
9. Price Peterson is in the pumpkin spice doldrums, y’all.
I’m at a coffee bean & I’m so lonely and 911 operators do NOT care
— Price Peterson (@pricepeterson) November 4, 2013
10. Randy Rainbow sends away Halloween with the darkest observation ever.
You hardly ever see kids in Judi Dench costumes anymore.
— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) October 31, 2013