- The American Museum of Natural History hosted a star-studded gala Thursday night, with people like Mick Jagger, Olivia Wilde, and the cast of SNL in attendance. Also, Tina Fey rocked it in Diane Von Furstenberg. That is all.
- 72-year-old Liu Xianping wins the “Grandfather of the Year” (or Life) Award for modeling women’s clothing on his granddaughter’s online store (and he totally works it, too.)
- Who’s the best dressed celeb of the year? Cast your vote now!
- Going to work doesn’t have to mean being drab. Here’s Vogue’s extensive guide on what to wear to your job, from powersuits to boardroom dresses.
- Bummed about winter? Here are 20 adorable things that make the weather a little more bearable.
Trending in Style: Tina Fey Looks HOT
You Might Like