Trending in Style: The International Night of Stars
Courtesy of Getty Images.
- The Fashion Group International Night of Stars was Thursday night, and things you missed include: Renee Zellweger’s stunning gray dress (how often have you heard “gray” and “stunning” together?), L’Wren Scott being comically tall next to Sarah Jessica Parker, and Karl Lagerfeld.
- Nanette Lepore designed ballet costumes for the New York City Ballet production of Picnic. Get your tickets ready!
- By now you’ve probably seen too many Halloween slideshows and makeup tutorials…but you haven’t seen Vogue do it. Nothing beats High Fashion David Bowie circa Aladdin Sane.
- Mariah Carey is making full use of her special association with the word “glitter” and is launching an OPI nail polish that is made to feel like “liquid sand.” Also, it sparkles!
- If you’re blessed with the same assets as Christina Hendricks and Scarlett Johansson, but need to tuck the girls away for work or waaay-upscale dinners, there are tons of dresses and shirts that can let you do so without entering Blahville.