Valentine’s Day is here folks, the one day of the year where if you are single, you want to get drunk, and if you are in a relationship, you want to get drunk. There are just so many, many reasons to drink tomorrow.
So, with this in mind, here are a few cocktails to get you in the holiday spirit. And, of course, we urge you to please drink responsibly.
Created by Moses Laboy of Red Rooster in NYC
- Muddled pineapple and mint
- 2 parts Courvoisier Rosé
- ½ part French Dry Vermouth
- ½ part Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ part simple syrup
- 3 splashes of Peychaud bitters
Start by muddling pineapple & mint in a cocktail shaker.
Add the remaining ingredients, shake well and pour into a rocks glass.
Garnish with a fresh pineapple chunk.
C ² (Cupid’s Cocktail)
Available at Millesime at The Carlton Hotel
- 1 part Courvoisier Rosé
- 1.5 parts Courvoisier VSOP
- .25 parts Agave nectar
- .5 parts Fresh lime juice
- Splash of Aromatic bitter
- Flamed orange peel garnish
Love Potion No. 9
Chocolate and raspberry and tequila. This cocktail is decadent and indulgent. Perfect for a Valentine’s Day dessert.
- 3 parts Sauza® Silver Tequila
- 1 part DeKuyper® Razzmatazz® Schnapps Liqueur
- 4 parts chocolate ice cream (per cup, about ½ cup each)
- Raspberries for garnish
In a blender, combine tequila, raspberry liqueur and chocolate ice cream. Pour into glasses and garnish with raspberries.