Mitch and Cam make a costly mistake while executing tooth fairy duties, and Phil goes the full Phil at Luke’s career day.
- This was one of the best episodes of the season.
- They seriously need to give Aubrey Anderson-Emmons an Emmy nomination. I must have watched the scene where Cam and Mitch read her the letter from the Tooth Fairy asking for the money back, and she grabs it, looks it over, then hands it back with “I can’t read” … about a half dozen times.
- Phil’s majestic humiliation at Luke’s career day was classic Modern Family.
- “I’ve got nowhere to be.”
- “I’m going to put this in my clutch.” “We can’t be the parents of a six-year-old who gets $100 from the tooth fairy.” “It’s bad enough we’re parents of a six-year-old with a clutch.”
- Lily can tell that the tooth fairy is really Haley. How? Haley says “Tooths.” And Haley wants to borrow the costume. Why? “I’d rather not say.”
- “My mom went back to work when I was four.” “Oh, so there was no one at home to teach you not to interrupt.”
What were your favorite moments?