We’re winding down the week with some late-night action.
- Pippa Middleton might be moving to Manhattan, but only if her big sister allows it.
- Channing Tatum and the cast of Magic Mike are wet and half-naked on this week’s Entertainment Weekly cover (video coming soon).
- Turns out popularity isn’t everything when it comes to the nine highest-rated shows that were canceled this season.
- 20th Century Fox buys the film rights to Wool, a self-published e-book that’s being described as sci-fi’s answer to Fifty Shades of Grey.
- These pictures of old-fashioned vibrators send chills down our spines for all the wrong reasons.
- The eight hottest celebrity brothers get some well-deserved attention.
- CNN hits a 15-year primetime low.
- In case you missed it, John Waters hitchhiked with indie band Here We Go Magic yesterday afternoon.
- Lady Gaga cries tiny diamonds in a scene from her episode of The Simpsons episode, finally airing this Sunday, May 20th: