Maybe you missed it because you were sleeping, but check out Ashton Kutcher’s brownface fail, David Beckham’s birthday celebration and Rihanna’s stripper party.
- After everyone complained about Ashton Kutcher’s racist and offensively unfunny ad for Popchips, the company pulled it down overnight.
- David Beckham and Cloris Leachman celebrate their birthdays, not together or anything.
- The Scream sells for a record $120 million to an anonymous rich person who probably got laid last night.
- Fox takes The Voice and makes it into a celebrity dating game show called The Choice. Prediction: Andy Dick pulls his “love handle” at the first thing that talks.
- Cameron Diaz cries over her short haircut and makes everyone in the room cry with her.
- Rihanna parties with strippers, confirming to white people that she isn’t a role model. (No, really, she says that.)
- Miranda Lambert Tweeted while watching her husband Blake Shelton “plainly flirting with Scarlett” (Johansson) on Jay Leno last night, but she was all cool about it and said “I would, too.”