Here’s the news you need to know now that you’re awake:
* Portia de Rossi is the new Lily Munster on Mockingbird Lane.
* Betty White reflects on her White House visit and finds out she’s a gay icon.
* Soon you’ll be able to wear Fifty Shades of Grey lingerie and perfume. Or give them as gag gifts.
* Tom Cruise received a Friar’s Club award with Suri and Connor in tow.
* Margarita Levieva signs a deal to return to “Revenge” as troubled Amanda Clarke.
* Check out a sneak peek of Bella, Edward and little Renesmee in a promo shot from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
* Harvey Fierstein wonders when John Travolta and his wigs are going to come out of the closet.
* Hugh Laurie might be cast as the villain in RoboCop.