We spent another busy night rounding up all the celebrity stories for you to read on this fine Tuesday morning.
- On Jimmy Kimmel Live, Kristen Stewart enjoys anonymity as she follows in the wake of Katy Perry.
- Johnny Depp describes his sad life before kids.
- Dustin Hoffman rescues a jogger in London.
- AND Mila Kunis saves someone’s life too.
- John Travolta calls “reverse massage” lawsuit (also called “He touched my penis” lawsuit), total BS.
- Jack Nicholson’s 17-year-old daughter is arrested for smoking pot.
- Yesterday we jokingly implicated Anderson Cooper in the death of the world’s fattest cat, and now Buzzfeed too suggests in a jokey video that Anderson Cooper killed Meow by holding him the wrong way.
- If your first reaction to hearing The Beatles on Mad Men Sunday night was also “How much did that cost??,” you need to relax and just enjoy TV more. But it was 250k, so it was also a pretty good question.