While you were toiling away, the internet was making stuff. Here’s what you missed:
- An artist staged fake paparazzi photos of a Brad and Angelina “wedding” using lookalikes that is surprisingly convincing from far away. It only took someone six years to think of that.
- An interview with John Benjamin Hickey of The Big C (and The Normal Heart, and The Good Wife, and Modern Family, and everywhere…)
- Splitsider runs down the best network comedies that weren’t picked up, like Sarah Silverman’s, which was heartbreaking.
- A celebrity has joined Twitter, and this was her third Tweet, today: “I love how people think I’m kinda normal….and then they hang out with me and realize how much of a dork I am hahaha!” Can you guess who it is? Her name rhymes with “Bell Damning.”
- Sadly, Donna Summer died today at 63. Here are her best 3 songs.
- Apparently, everyone is coming back to Glee.
- More steamy photos of Noomi Rapace and Rachel McAdams in the upcoming thriller Passion.