* Britney Spears did her walking-off-the-set-of-The-X-Factor thing again, this time after a man in drag sang one of her songs. It’s probably not because she hates drag queens or anything, though.
* Seth Meyers will not be hosting Live with Kelly Ripa after all, as he allegedly told The Orlando Sun-Sentinel (“No no no no no”), according to The Hollywood Reporter. Who says newspapers are dead? (Though they apparently don’t have this on their website yet.)
* The Hunger Games’ Mockingjay movie will be split into two parts, just like Twilight: Breaking Dawn!
* This clip from the chilling-looking documentary The Imposter is making us even more excited for this movie.
* Inspired by Kristen Wiig’s Marie Claire cover, we gave you a photo history of magazine cover sideboob.
* Hopefully, the fact that Sesame Street put out a “Call Me Maybe” video today means that fun-while-it-lasted trend is finally coming to an end. Here’s “Share It Maybe,” by Cookie Monster: