While you were doing everything in your special “Sh*t I Gotta Do” notebook (that’s a last night’s Mad Men reference, by the way), this is what happened.
- Britney Spears Tweeted a blurry photo from Fox’s upfront presentation today that finally officially confirms she will be a judge on The X Factor along with Demi Lovato. It also confirms Lovato has come a long way from having to perform songs next to Britney‘s wax figure in England in 2009, which is a thing that actually happened that maybe was a big thing at the time, but we just found out about from a Getty Images search. Minds blown!
- Your favorite book Fifty Shades of Grey banned from libraries in, where else? Florida, and the publisher is not happy.
- Smash bingo sounds fun, except for the part where you have to watch Smash to play it.
- So much Glee news: Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson will join the show, which will now involve a “show within a show.”
- Russell Brand stops following Katy Perry on Twitter. In more interesting news: someone sat there refreshing Russell Brand’s “following” list waiting for him to stop following Katy Perry.