The price of corn might have been one of the biggest stories today, but it wasn’t as slow as you think! For example, we learned to continue to hold Chick-fil-A and The Boy Scouts of America in contempt. Here’s what you might have missed:
* After Justin Bieber Tweeted his August Rolling Stone cover, Gawker noticed that the cover line “Hot Ready Legal” is exactly the same as the one they used for Lindsay Lohan exactly 8 years ago.
* There’s reportedly a Finding Nemo sequel in the works. Presumably not one of those cheap direct-to-DVD versions that Disney does with their non-Pixar releases.
* The Yale AIDS Memorial founder can’t stop putting his foot in his mouth, this time calling the early HIV/AIDS era “glamorous.” Ugh.
* Willam gave us his exclusive opinion on the homophobic things the president of Chick-fil-A said today. He’s quickly becoming the world’s foremost fast-food franchise critic, of all things. We love it.
* Also still homophobic? The Boy Scouts of America organization.
* And you may disagree, but we actually think this mashup of Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” and Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know” by YouTube stars Pomplamoose is almost good enough to make up for their terribly ubiquitous Hyundai Christmas commercials a few years ago. Almost. It’s pretty good!: