- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have confirmed to People that they are married, and from the timing (it was in Italy, after all) it seems that they got married last night. That’s right: on a Thursday! Celebrities do not have to acknowledge days of the week like the rest of us.
- An age discrimination filed by former pilot on the private jet of Abercrombie & Fitch C.E.O. and apparent cosmetic surgery victim Michael Jeffries includes a 40-page employee manual for the male models who make up the jet’s crew, and it is majorly specific. Like, underwear specific.
- Hilarious Dave Holmes tells us whether this week was Good for the Gays – and gives a pretty good argument for not giving Ann Coulter any more attention.
- Who’s the guy from that iPod Touch commercial? Willy Moon!
- Tom Hanks said the f-word on Good Morning America this morning. Can America ever forgive him? (JK.)
- The trailer for Save the Date starring Lizzy Caplan and Alison Brie (basically two of the funniest actresses on earth!) lives up to all the hype and more:
While You Were Working: Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Got Married…On A Weekday!
You Might Like