Did you have a productive day? Get a lot done? Good for you. Here’s your reward: everything you missed here and abroad.
- Kelly Bensimon suffered a nipple-slip. Her nipples are unsurprisingly boring. (NSFW, we guess.)
- Here’s a supercut of Zooey Deschanel’s New Girl character Jess Day trying to talk about sex. She could learn a thing or two from Lena Dunham on Girls.
- Another male masseur sues, says John Travolta tried to touch him, says he has evidence, and that Travolta has a particularly large thing. It’s only a matter of time before we start seeing class action lawsuit notices on late night TV about this. (“Are you a masseur? Has John Travolta tried to touch you?”)
- Speaking of celeb scandals, here are the 5 craziest celeb scandals!
- “It Could Happen To You”: A really sad video about a man whose partner of six years died and who wasn’t even allowed to go to the funeral because of his partner’s homophobic awful family, that will definitely make you cry.
- AfterEllen talked to the producer of Homeland, and let’s just say that if you’re Team Mike (you know, the guy who was boning Jessica when everyone thought Brody was dead), you’ll be happy to see more of him in Season 2.
- Harvard’s baseball team surprised the crap out of everyone by breaking out in an intricately choreographed van-dance/lip dub to Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe.” It was wonderful and life-changing.