While you were working, the entire Twilight fan universe imploded on itself.
* Kristen Stewart is reportedly in talks to star with Alex Pettyfer in a “gritty drama” called Cali, though it’s probably hard to concentrate on that given the gritty drama going on in her life right now.
* AfterEllen has an interview with the showing-up-in-everything-lately actress Anna Camp (True Blood, The Good Wife, Mad Men.)
* Everyone on Twitter made the same joke about Kristen Stewart’s lack of facial expressions in the context of her cheating crisis, and each and every one of them probably thought they were a special genius.
* Remember that old gossip item about Robert Pattinson having an affair with Ashley Greene? We resurrected it, just to make fun.
* BUT in all those people’s defense, pretty much everyone who didn’t make that joke was illiterate.
* An admittedly subjective list of the Nickelodeon shows that gays loved as kids.
* In case you’ve been on a four-month internet vacation, here’s a mashup of ALL the big “Call Me Maybe” tribute videos.
* Did you think that the Twilight-loving YouTube user NuttyMadam wasn’t going to have something to say about Kristen? She totally had stuff to say (keep watching to the part where she talks about, like, retail store clerks taking a crap or something?):