While you were zoning out because your brain was already on vacation, the following things happened on the internet/in the world of light news:
* Bill Murray told the story of meeting Bruce Willis for the first time, and finding out that they’d met years before and he had been kind to Young, un-famous Bruce. Aww.
* In a clip from Take This Waltz, Michelle Williams adorably tries to distract Seth Rogen while he’s on an important phone call.
* Apparently (or reportedly) the reason why Britney Spears walked off during an X Factor audition is because her contract lets her do that whenever she wants.
* The new preview of RuPaul’s Drag U has extended footage of the professors interacting with the students.
* When pressed to say three nice things about Clay Aiken, Adam Lambert can’t come up with even one.
* Kristen Stewart showed up today for the Cannes premiere boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s movie Cosmopolis, and it might be the best she’s ever looked, ever.
* The Wall Street Journal did a story today on Barbets (pronounced “Bar-BAYS”), who are the cool new dogs on the block. They’re also really hard to get, because there are currently only 88 of them in the US. Hurry and get on that waiting list! You won’t want to have last year’s dog! (Via Jezebel) Here’s video of a lady who owns a Barbet and is quite pleased with herself about it: