Happy Friday! Here’s what happened while you were preparing for your weekend:
* “Thank You, Hater!,” a hilarious “ode” to internet trolls by Isabel Fay and Clever Pie just came out today, and we predict it will be one of the biggest viral videos of all time, because it’s not just funny, it’s useful! Everyone is going to paste it into every trolled conversation. (It really is very funny though, too!)
* Lindsay Lohan was in a car accident, but is okay enough to claim it wasn’t her fault so it’s probably no big deal.
* Simon Doonan talked about eating pizza and watching Cops with his husband Jonathan Adler, and about getting mistaken for a beloved Will & Grace character.
* Is Mad Men the best comedy on TV?
* There’s now a trailer for the new season of Awkward.
* Chloe Sevigny lowered her voice to play a woman who was born a man in the most revealing Hit & Miss teaser yet.
* The 7 best photos of Michael Fassbender looking good while clothed!
* Or, if you prefer shirtless men, Alexander Skarsgard shirtless gallery whoa!
* This week’s Weeklings with Louis Virtel is all about Pride: