- Vanity Fair
was given a cache ofmocked up photos of Mitt the “prankster” at his exclusive private high school. This is Mitt doing “his best Liberace.” (Vanity Fair via Queerty) (Hey, a lot of sites believed it, too!)
- NYC Mayor Bloomberg donated half a million bucks to marriage equality in the battleground states. Love him!
- Natalie Portman’s Dior mascara ad was banned in the UK for seeming unbelievable. Have they seen other mascara ads in the UK? They’re all unbelievable!
- There’s a thing called Wrestle Swimwear, and it’s glorious.
- It’s always a good day when a Jeff Goldblum Drunk video goes viral.
- Michelle Visage chatted with the eliminated queens from last nights’ RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race premiere, and you can watch the spreecast on demand here. (Hint: it was really great! Come back every Tuesday at noon for more.)