Here’s what went down while you were getting things done:
* A funny thing happened when the Olympic teams arrived in London: Grindr crashed. Shouldn’t they be saving their strength for the games?
* It’s official, part 1: Mariah Carey will be a judge on American Idol.
* It’s official, part 2: Jena Malone will play District 7 Tribute Johanna Mason in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
* Way before he was Walter White on Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston played a bisexual husband on the strangest Lifetime show ever.
* Our in-house Bachelorette franchise virgin watched the finale last night and had some observations.
* The fashion hits and misses of the Teen Choice Awards. Uh, mostly misses.