Things happened today while you were getting stuff done:
* Former Biggest Loser trainer and host of the most guilty-pleasure-y podcast Jillian Michaels revealed pictures of her 2-year-old adopted daughter and newborn son (with partner Heidi Rhoades) in People.
* The Big Bang Theory‘s Jim Parsons comes out as a gay man in a 10 year relationship in an aside in a New York Times profile, leading everyone to wonder whether you can come out if you were never in.
* Tony nominee (for “Once”) Cristin Milioti is a huge RuPaul’s Drag Race fan, which is awesome.
* And, honestly, if you missed the pictures of Naked Navy Boys Climbing a Greased Phallic Pole, that’s really the main thing you missed today. It’s indescribable.
* A new crop of celebs made their choices for AfterEllen’s Hot 100, and it’s perfect that Archie Panjabi weighed in, because Archie Panjabi should have the #1 spot.
* What if the Game of Thrones theme song had lyrics?
* Our pal Bex Schwartz, the ultimate civilian expert on wedding-officiation, on how to officiate a wedding.
* Awww, Robert Pattinson showed up on the red carpet in Cannes today to support his girlfriend Kristen Stewart as she promotes On the Road there. Unfortunately, they stayed far apart and weren’t photographed together, probably due to some kind of contractual agreement with the Twilight franchise. It’s still sweet, though.