Things that happened today, big and small:
* Sources at the DNC tell the Huffington Post that marriage equality will be officially added to the Democratic Party’s platform, to be announced at the convention, and also that that platform will officially reject DOMA. Who says Vice Presidents can’t (accidentally) get important things done?
* Sharon Needles answered 30 questions about Pittsburgh, and if you read it, you’ll want to go there.
* Eagle Scouts are doing the Eagle Scout thing and turning in their badges to protest the Boy Scouts of America’s homophobic positions.
* Courtney Love really wants Lana del Rey that Nirvana’s “Heart Shaped Box,” which Lana covered at a show in Sydney last week, is about Courtney Love’s vagina.
* Just in time: here’s “Boys,” a parody of Girls.
* Is Robert Pattinson playing computer games all day and night to get over Kristen Stewart? Probably not.