Here’s what happened while you were doing your job today.
* Josh Hutcherson continues being awesome, trying to school that homophobic bully kid on Twitter.
* Before Breaking Bad, Aaron Paul was in a Corn Pops commercial, and the internet found it.
* Our own Will Pulos recaps his amazing ride-along with the AIDS/LifeCycle Ride in California this week.
* Are you eating the wrong kind of Greek yogurt? Gawker has the scoop.
* We sat down with Of Montreal’s lead singer Kevin Barnes, who talks about his new album and secret love of sports.
* Denis O’Hare teases identity of his new True Blood boyfriend at the premiere.