It was a spooky day today. Be glad you are not a pastor or in NYC.
- Three youngsters, who should be arrested and put in jail forever, let three snakes loose in a fountain by Columbus Circle in NYC yesterday as a neat way to score some cash. Snakes are deadly people, and scare the sh*t out of us here.
- Meanwhile, down in West Virginia, a pastor who used rattlesnakes to show his faith during sermons was bit by one of the venomous reptiles and died.
- Kathie Lee Gifford asked Martin Short about his wife this morning on Today. She died two years ago.
- Jessica Simpson has confirmed she signed a deal with Weight Watchers.
- Revenge romance!
- Britney Spears is having a meltdown.
- Madonna’s 10 biggest missteps.
- More gay comic book stories.
- Joe Manganiello shirtless.