While You Were Working: Tina Fey Channels Audrey Hepburn
- Tina Fey poses as Audrey Hepburn on the this week’s cover of Entertainment Weekly. It doesn’t make any kind of obvious sense, but sure, we’ll take it!
- Dolce & Gabbana criticized for “racist earrings.” What is the deal with famous fashion designers and this kind of controversy?
- Law & Order: SVU will be doing a Fifty Shades of Grey-themed episode. At this point, Sesame Street is planning a Fifty Shades of Grey-themed episode, probably.
- Everything you need to know about how to wear tights, including the most important thing: never wear white tights.
- More Bachelor news: according to Reality Steve, a familiar face will be crashing Sean Lowe’s season. Don’t click here if you don’t want to know who she is.
- If you’ve been following fall TV blind items all summer, you’ll be glad that the mystery of the nearly-censored Ice Cream Scene has been solved: the racy scene will be on The Good Wife.
- Raven from RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race answered our questions about The Golden Girls, Cher, and more.
- Classic Gay TV: Does Roseanne‘s famous “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” episode hold up?
- 1 Girl, 5 Gays star Dean answered our questions about leather bars and more.