Stuff happened today!
The trailer for The Paperboy, starring Zac Efron dancing in his tighty-whities with Nicole Kidman (and a lot of other themes) came out today. Watch, above.
* In Robert Pattinson news, R-Patz will be doing his job of promoting his new movie, Cosmopolis, appearing at at least one press event on August 13th. Mark your calendars.
* John Goodman played Colonel Sanders in a pro-gay Chik-fil-A parody.
* The Observer introduced us to Chelsea Krost, a young woman who claims to be the voice of her generation, who has some really, uh, interesting things to say.
* Jesse Eisenberg wrote a very funny humor piece for McSweeney’s.
* We launched a contest to get your music video on Logo TV.
* A bunch of pics of Danell Leyva bending over, flexing, and flying. Because why not?