White Collar was FULL of guest stars this week. Mrs. Ari from Entourage, the dad from Everwood, former MTV VJ Hilarie Burton who has been tots MIA this season and a creepy con man on trial we can only assume was Richie Wakile from Real Housewives of New Jersey. It was a dream come true!
On last night’s episode, Neal and Peter had to work on convicting a man who had hired a totally hot fixer played by Mrs. Ari. They obviously succeeded in the end, and we also learned that Mozie has a creepy new friend and Neal has a new father figure.
But how dreamy was Matt Bomer?
- He Has A New Father Figure. Agent Burke is Peter’s good father figure, and now he has Sam, a mysterious undercover cop who is totally a bad father figure.
- His Name Used To Be Matt. We still like Neal better.
- He Is Good At Reading His Friends. While his fellow agents think Burke is totally rolling over when pushed by sexy Mrs. Ari, Neal knows he is just playing that bitch to get her phone records. Go Neal.
- He Is Still The World’s Most Loyal Friend. Between Mozie’s baby and risking a case to protect his a document incriminating his pal, Neal really deserves some sort of friendship award.
- He Has Good Ideas For Staged Sex Tapes. Your ex and your best friend together? Not a problem for Neal.
- He Will Also Photograph Your Fake Sexual Rendezvous. Honestly, what a guy.
- He Likes Chocolate Covered Strawberries. We are sure we could find uses for this should we ever meet him.
- He Looks Good Dressed Like Our IT Guy. Even in those glasses he is a total dreamboat.
- He Totally Makes Eyes At Female Jurors. When Neal is on the witness stand, the defendant has no chance.
- He Steals Water From As*holes. Ha, Richie Wakile from RHoNJ, Neal was just thirsty and didn’t even NEED your water.