Why do you love to confuse us White Collar?
After taking a week off and then spending a week with those Bonnie and Clyde robbers, we are finally back to the Ellen hidden evidence storyline. Well, kind of, we are more focused on this annoying bitch of a new boss who looks like a bougie Kim Zolciak. Ugh, she is the worst.
We also got to spend some time with the super, super hot Pablo Schreiber, who played a villainous art dealer/artist with the amazing name of JB Bellmiere. That name alone just tells us he is going to be a dick.
But more importantly we got to spend an hour with Mr. Matt Bomer, and he was a dream as always. Now let’s count his dreamy ways below.
- He gets his friends free ice cream, saving them $17 in the process.
- He is good at being fake to awful new bosses.
- He knows all about sculpture and Napoleonic era rope burns.
- He also knows all about chicken sexers, which is of course a huge turn on.
- He “gets” art students.
- He also knows how to sculpt, and does so in sexy Clark Kent glasses.
- And then in nothing but a wifebeater.
- He enjoys a good pinky swear.
- He steals wildly expensive FBI toys, and breaks them.
- He can hold off hammer-wielding artists.