White Collar reunion time! This week our fave felon, Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer), was reunited with long lost pal/lover Alex, who was totally planning to steal some Greek sculptures. Or was she? Our boy kind of got played this week, but boy he sure did look dreamy.
Let us list the ways.
- He Maintains His Dignity While Being Cuffed. Most men would lose their sh*t when getting tossed in a squad car, but not our Neal. He looked dapper and suave as ever as he ducked his head into that backseat.
- He Has Inside Secrets Involving Origami. Cute paper flower!
- All Of His Friends Are Super Hot. Save Mozzie. Sorry Mozzie. Oh Alex, we missed you.
- He Doesn’t Get Mad At You Just Because You Broke Into The Apartment Of The Chick He Is Trying To Play, And Maybe Sleep With. True, true friendship.
- He Is Great At Awkwardly Spilling Wine. Why don’t our accidents look this cute?
- He Looks Good In A Hoodie. Hello Banksy!
- He Can Spray Paint Amazing Sh*t. How did he make something that good that quick?
- Did We Mention He Looks Good In A Hoodie? It bears repeating.
- He Is Sexiest When Stealing Stuff. Those gloves? Removing those glass cases? Bring back Neal the criminal, please.
- Even He Gets Played. Alex gotcha Neal. Or did she?
- *Special Bonus: There Is Shirtless Boxing Next Week! Tuesday cannot come quick enough.