- Zac Posen’s new line, Zac Zac Posen, will have clothes priced from $500 to $1600, and will include more wearable versions of the designer’s best looks.
- With New York Fashion Week starting tomorrow, here are 8 people worth paying extra attention to.
- Also, beauty experts have predicted these to be the big looks at the Fall 2013 shows, so keep a lookout to see if they’re right!
- Willy Moon is the next big thing in music, as well as style. He is bringing back slicked back hair and 3-piece suits like a champ.
- Thick black liner can be hard to do without making your eyes look smaller (thereby defeating the purpose of eyeliner), but this tutorial inspired by Jessica Chastain’s successul look can give you all the drama and none of the fuss.
Trending in Style: Zac Posen Launches New Contemporary Line
You Might Like