While You Were Working: CIA Director David Petraeus Resigned Suddenly Over Affair
- The director of the CIA, David Petraeus, has resigned because he had an affair. That kind of seems weird! PBS’s Gwen Ifil got the best Tweet about it so far: “I’ve been watching too much Homeland. That is all. #Petraeus.” (UPDATE: the affair is rumored to be with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, who was interviewed on The Daily Show last January saying, among other things, that Patraeus has “no dirty secrets.”)
- Could Matthew McConaughey win an Oscar for Magic Mike?
- According to an open letter to Roseanne Barr, Roseanne Barr said transphobic things on Twitter. Why, Roseanne Barr, why? You’re supposed to be cool! (If this is real.)
- Marion Cotillard is neither fan of Katy Perry NOR Rihanna, though she admits the latter is “stunning.”
- Critics love Lincoln.
- The Best New Songs to Sing at Karaoke, including Carly Rae Jepsen and Taylor Swift.
- Nicole Westbrook’s “It’s Thanksgiving” is the new Rebecca Black’s “Friday.”